Storytelling Music Plays Poetry
Friday, oct 13th idylwilde 8:00 PM
There are several ways to use the Banner area at the top of the page.
In a Page, Blog List, Events List, Product List, or Album page, you can create a large banner in Settings (in Site Manager). Just upload a Thumbnail Image, and add your te
- Bolded text will become a Headline
- Links on the last line will become Buttons
Bedford features sidebars that appears in several situations:
- Folder Navigation, on the left of any Page inside a Folder
- Category Navigation, on on the left any Product List with categories
- Blog Sidebar, on the right side of Blog pages
You can choose to show the title of the Folder or Product collection. If you don’t want to show the sidebars, you can choose to hide them entirely with a Style Editor option.
Bedford’s Index allows you to stack multiple Pages on top of each other. Each Index Page will feature all the banner options available to other Pages in the site, including the Page Banner, Page Banner Slideshow, and Simple Image Banner options.
The Index also features a Fixed Navigation, which will appear after you scroll past the first Page in the Index. This navigation is only available while browsing an Index in Bedford.